[Harp-L] revised submission for listing

A unique offering for harmonica players

I will soon be unvailing my workshop: Circular In-Exhalation, a performance breathing technique for harmonica players.

I will share a step-by-step method that will allow the harpist to develop musical phrasing based on creative intent rather than by the limitations imposed by breath and lung capacity.

Bottom Line: With this system mastered you will be able to hold a note for as long as you choose to. And this is true for both the inhalation and the exhalation.

Video to follow soon….

Inquiries for presentations and clinics are now being accepted.

David Laks
davelaks@xxxxxxxxx

http://woodstockharmonica.com/