[Harp-L] Unique offering
- To: "harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [Harp-L] Unique offering
- From: David Laks <davelaks@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 00:15:13 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:from:content-type:message-id:date:to :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=hPKD2YED21cRYIutoxcROfz6uxzmBIxDo1cFFx9Hbi8=; b=dwDJjg6nX1bn2Vq5mquTLmXVafZAH/FG3nqnGIXLgWb6K6w+43kenJ1a7ohCj7a1ia 7oN9W6elwpErrfmbajgiWf7TTkp7PHpo+1/rjbaEsAHGmuXFk2dWZ8kTR9fXPf8pbAEo 2FoJIBNdhj7qMMOUhzBz2WetL69qMWKplMaOpbptw6cAhcFPknGyF5BJ34PZ7uYLpFmk +mB3h8tkfkroATd3d3lAEtv1/JBDGHZ1o0sGfD6V8jAaqzeDJYiEWXMEvPOojpfll9z8 RpbfTizvH4dfSfDlWA+URLEiCyeb1HxqpXcEKmN/osNFcxdUhxtQk1uhhRHCsjRWrib6 /y9g==
A unique offering for harmonica players
I will soon be unvailing my workshop: Circular In-Exhalation, a performance breathing technique for harmonica players.
I will share a step-by-step method that will allow the harpist to develop musical phrasing based on creative design rather than the endurance constraints of an individuals breath and lung capacity.
Bottom Line: With this system mastered, you will be able to hold a note for as long as you choose too. And this is true for both the inhalation and the exhalation.
Video to follow soonâ.
Inquiries for presentations and clinics:
This archive was generated by a fusion of
Pipermail 0.09 (Mailman edition) and