[Harp-L] The complete chess masters 1950-1967

I recently downloaded the MP3 version of The Complete Chess Masters 1950-67 to my iPod.

The songs are all listed by disc and take number (if many).

It did not come with the booklet that accompanies the box set CD version.

I own a copy of Blues with a Feeling, which includes a discography.

Is there any additional information in the boxset booklet that is not included (somewhere) in Blues with a Feeling?

Phil

PS I own the  earlier boxset of Little Walter (4 discs? European?) but it is conveniently misfiled in my archives.