[Harp-L] Jazzy Blues Exercise -- 2 Audio tracks available

Sorry for the late response Randy.  I'll eventually plan divide my YouTube blues exercise as you suggest.
I just remembered, however, that I already have two audio tracks on my website, one with me playing (click the blue harp), one with just the guitar backup (click the golden harp):

	http://www.davidnaiditch.com/DavidNaiditch/Harmonica_Instruction.html