[Harp-L] electric harmonica

Hi,

I, first of all, want to wish everyone a happy new year.  I have been
enjoying the music you have sent to this list. I also have been playing
around with YouTube, listening to some different types of harmonica playing.
And the question came up, is there such a thing as an electric harp? I
discovered that there is. So now I'd like to learn from listers the pros and
cons of acoustic harmonica versus electric harmonica? I imagine there is
quite an expense for an electric one.

Thanks

Lauren the listener who wants to become a player

*	To think that I know what's best for anyone else is to be out of my
business. Even in the name of love, it is pure arrogance, and the result is
tension, anxiety, and fear. Do I know what's right for me? That is my only
business. Let me work with that before I try to solve problems for you.

~ Byron Katie  <http://www.entheos.com/quotes/by_teacher/Byron%20Katie> from
Loving What Is
<http://www.entheos.com/philosophersnotes/notes/all/Loving-What-Is>

For my new book go to: