Re: [Harp-L] clean mic + RP355 + clean amp

Last year I picked up an RP 355 because I was able get a great deal on it
used, and I'd heard alot of positive things about them from other harmonica
players. Especially this model.
I don't have a fireball, but I do have an sm57, and an ev605. The amp I
have is a Roland cube 60. I hope that would work ok.
I haven't played with it at all and I don't know the first thing about how
to use this. But reading about the digitech pedals in this group has gotten
interest fired up.
I guess i better get looking at Richard Hunter's website.