Re: [Harp-L] Re: (Diatonic) Harmonica in Progressive Rock or Jazz Rock? (Peter Madcat Ruth)

" The best of J.J. Milteau's Harmonica Work "

I believe is the one your after Richard.....in your ITunes store !
And your right ....classic is a over used term but....that album may define Jean-Jacques Milteau's  talent.

Very cool

Mike Wilbur