[Harp-L] Pgh. Guitar Show in Monacca on March 2

     On Sunday, March 2nd, I will be a vendor at the 8th Pittsburgh Guitar Show, held in Monacca, PA. This will be my third consecutive appearance at this low-key, laid back, enjoyable event. I will have numerous harp-related items for sale, including a variety of harp mics and a good selection of vintage harps (including some pre-war models), plus  books and CDs. I will also have a small selection of vintage guitars and amps, and a variety of amp tubes, mic parts, speakers, guitar parts and accessories.      For this event all harp mics in my inventory will be 20% off the regular price. Show location is at The Center Stage, 1495 Old Broadhead Road, Monacca. Plenty of free parking is available. The show runs from 10 AM - 4 PM. All harp players and  guitarists in the area are invited to attend the festivities. Admission is $5, or $4 if you bring an instrument or amp for sale or trade. Pete SheridanAuthor, "The Quest For Tone In Amplified Blues Harp"           "Affordable Axes And Cool Amps"           "Wayne Raney, That Hillbilly Boogie Boy With The Talking Harmonica" Jukester's Harmonica SuppliesVintage Harp Mics, plus... www.petesheridan.netthe_jukester@xxxxxxxx
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/5307794c9a4c3794c234dst02vuc