[Harp-L] Vintage Customized 364's On Ebay

Hi Harpers,
 I have a VERY nice set of 8 customized Hohner Marine band 364's on Ebay if ya wanna take a look. (The 12 hole "Sonny Boy Williamson" model) It's Ebay item number 161229655419. They were customized expertly by our friends Burke Treischmann and Jon Harl who are known for doing precise work.. I am reluctantly selling them as they sound absolutely incredible and include rare keys that they discontinued a very long time ago. Need the cash. Willing to split the set in half but not looking to sell separately. If you are seriously considering buying them and would like more pics or you have questions please contact me off-list .
Thanks, kosher kid.