[Harp-L] harpking860 thought you might like this item on eBay

An eBay member wants to show you this item

I have listed my Vintage Hohner Marine Band 364's on Ebay. Take a look.
They are customized by Burke Treiscmann and Jon Harl. If anyone's
interested lemme know via Harp-l. I want to sell them as a complete set but
may be willing to sell half the set.

Show me
http://r.ebay.com/3NHtCX

Item name:              Vintage Hohner Marine Band 364 / Cutomized
Harmonicas
http://r.ebay.com/3NHtCX
Current price:         $1,600.00
End time:              Feb-26-14 16:12:08 PST

Email reference id: [#b39720a873cc4001ac46d3e40d668ff4#]
Learn how you can protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails at:
http://pages.ebay.com/education/spooftutorial/index.html.

This email sent through the eBay platform from a sender who thinks you are
likely to be interested in this information. eBay takes no liability for
sending this email or its content.

 You can report this message at
http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/rfe-spam-ov.html as unsolicited
(spam/spoof) email.

Copyright  2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective
owners.
eBay and the eBay logo are trademarks of eBay Inc.
eBay Inc. is located at 2145 Hamilton Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.