Re: [Harp-L] clean mic + RP355 + clean amp or Perennial Tube Amp vs. Modern Digital Amp thread

I play with anyone, anywhere. My motto is "Have Harps, Will Travel". I set
out over 30 years ago to be the "David Lindley of harmonica playing", if
that makes any sense to anyone. I met David backstage once in California.
He opened a beer with his teeth, which I thought was strange. Not long
after that I was in Africa and learned to do the same thing since that was
how they did it there and yes, my teeth are just fine.

Peace.

--
David S McCurry, EdD

DS McCurry Fine Arts Studio