Re: [Harp-L] clean mic + RP355 + clean amp

I never use an amp...I don't use any Digitech gear currently, but I do use LoneWolf, Tech 21, Zoom, and Eventide.  I can easily go from really clean to blues to crazy rock distorion with a wide range of effects.  I have a full pedal board that costs way less than full sized boutique amps, but with a crazy amount of flexibility.  Long live pedals, lol!

(I don't do amp modeling, though.  I use an analog Tech 21 Blonde emulator).

Here is what it sounds like:  https://soundcloud.com/mike-fugazzi/tonedemo  https://soundcloud.com/mike-fugazzi/effectdemo