[Harp-L] Fw: Cadillac Pete's Harmonica Stand and Bullet Mic Holder

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Dave Braun <hashbrauns11@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Cadillac Pete <cadillacpete@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; David Braun <dbraun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 9:39 AM
Subject: Cadillac Pete's Harmonica Stand and Bullet Mic Holder

Hello fellow Harp-L Subscribers,

A brief commercial interruption to introduce you to
a couple of my products that have been a hit with many Harmonica players.
These products are made for Harmonica players by a Harmonica player!

The Cadillac Pete Harmonica Stand is a compact harmonica stand/holder that mounts easily and securely on any
microphone stand
(U.S. or European) via our patented pin mount system. Amateur or pro, have your
harmonicas organized, ready and within easy
reach. Holds up to 12 diatonic and 4 chromatics, with 2 âhot slotsâ so you can set up for quick
key changes.
Available in Handcrafted Ash or Molded White Plastic.
Please check out our website at http://cadillacpeteharmonicastands.com/
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ

The Cadillac Pete Bullet Mic
Holder is the perfect companion to Cadillac Pete's Harmonica Stands.
Quickly and securely
attaches to any mic stand. Amateur or pro, have your harmonicas and microphones organized,
ready, and within easy reach.
For more info please visit Âhttp://www.cadillacpete.com/

ÂÂÂ
ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ

Contact Us.ÂÂE-mail:Âcadillacpete@xxxxxxxxxxxxxÂÂPhone:
715.342.0149

Thanks
for your time, and happy music making,