Re: [Harp-L] Blu-Bop Video: Sinister Minister (Flecktones Tribute Project, Paul Messinger, harmonica)

Nicely Done Paul and on old harps no less!!! wow! Sweet project and wish you the best!

Love the sound and good band! Do you do "Sea Brasil" off  the 1st CD? My favorite! and also love "Sunset Road"

All the best,
Rob Paparozzi