[Harp-L] Lee Osscar Melodymaker vs Country tuning

  I can play complete major scales in 2 octaves with my Melodymaker in crossharp or 2nd postion without any bending.  It is good for country, pop, jazz or folk music without accidental # or b.  Since it is not chromatic, you need to bend some notes if it has # or b.  It made 3 changes in diatonic, A for G in hole3, F# for F in 5 and 9.  My constant dissatisfaction of diatonic with lack of F and A  is gone.  It is useful and the sound is superb musically without bent notes.  However, I need to practice a new blow draw pattern of scales since it is different from the accustomed pattern of regular harmonicas in 1st position.  Country tuning has only 2 changes in diatonic.  You need to bend a note if you play any music in 2 octaves.   Ken in Ga
1 Odd trick Kills diabetes
100% scientifically-proven way to control blood sugar in 3 short weeks
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/52f956b9b4ad56b83fd3st02vuc