[Harp-L] RE: Sinus Surgery and Nasal Irrigation (Neti Pot)

I also use a Neti Pot on occasion, My wife uses on almost every day. We mix
our own powder for it too...

half baking soda, half salt. Mix it up in a jar. Stick a 1/4 tsp measuring
spoon in the jar for quick use. That's enough solution for the neti (holds
about 10 oz. of water).

Thankfully I don't have bad sinus problems and it hasn't interfered with my
playing... yet. My father developed bad allergies around the age of 40.
I'll be 38 in April.