[Harp-L] re problem's posting

So why I don't reply to individual posting problems globally by replying
to the harp-l list is all problems are unique.  Plus which also it's just
noise on the list.  I do always write the individual poster and we figure
it out.  For the record multiple cc's at a certain threshold do hold
posts.  That isn't the same as a moderated account.  In this most recent
case the problem was an address mismatch.  You can't post to the list
unless Mailman recognises your address as a subscriber.  It's a computer
and it's literal, variations on a theme won't work and neither will a
forwarded address that resolves to a different address.  We have a fix for
that but you'll need to write directly to owner-harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

The proliferation of smart phones and iPads haven't made my life any
easier.  It's iPad posters who send entire digests by accident and smaller
screens mean less information and folks don't ever see address headers
anymore.  My world is address headers.  harp-l-listowner