[Harp-L] Gear For Sale

Need a really cool speaker cab for that tube PA head?

Custom built tweed and vinyl art deco speaker cabinet with 10" Kendrick BlackFrame. $295+shipping

Have some electronic skills and interested in a project?
Bogen HE10 tube PA head. Super clean condition. Silver and turquoise green case. 1/4" in/outs and three prong euro plug conversion, i.e. the power cable unplugs so you don't have the cord dangling when not in use.  This is a project piece.  It is not working.  I don't know why.  I have zero electronic skills and don't want the hassle and expense of taking it someone who could fix it.  I just want to shift it.  Best offer.

Need a low watt harp specific amp and want the best?

HarpGear HG1 with custom vintage style cover.
This is the direct predesesor of the HG2. Serial # 006.  The only difference from the HG2 is the HG2 has a tone control, which is kind of useless on an amp such as this anyway.  Early tweed Champs didn't have a tone control.  Comes with Weber Sig 8 speaker, NOS tubes, and very expensive vintage style custom cover.  Amp is in excellent condition. I know these are highly sought after and understandably.  Great build quality and the tone is highly rated.  But it's just not the amp for me. I have others that suit my style better.
$650 including shipping.

Looking for something unique, vintage, and collectable in a low watt harp amp?

1961 National Westwood 6422TR with original twin alnico 8" Jensens.

Fantastic amp.  Valco built with the Westwood line being top of there range. Will pretty much slay any Champ out there.  Reverb and really nice tremelo making it an excellent guitar amp as well.  All NOS tubes and completely original down to the twin Jensen 8" speakers and two prong plug. In museum quality condition. You will not find a cleaner examle anywhere.
Best offer over $800 + shipping.

Please only reply if you are a serious buyer. For those not just kicking tires I can provide photos.