[Harp-L] Fwd: help with harp-l group please

This message is from Lauren, please help her.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lauren Merryfield <lauren@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 8:58 PM
Subject: help with harp-l group please
To: Michael Rubin <michaelrubinharmonica@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

I think that my posts to harp-l are not getting to the group. I am,
however, able to receive messages from all of you. I do not know how to
contact the owner to inform him of my situation. Could you please let him
know?

I am wanting to know if there are any harmonica clubs or venues where harp
players frequently perform in the Solano County area in the North Bay area
in California. I live in Fairfield, between San Francisco and Sacramento.

Thanks!

Lauren

advice from my cats: "meow when you feel like it."

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats."
~

Albert Schweitzer

curious about Thirty-One? New spring lineup now available:

www.LettingTheCatOutOfTheBag.com

Purchase my new book:there's more than one way to be okay at:

www.TheresMoreThanOneWay.com

Cat lovers, please visit me at:

www.catlines.com