To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2014 8:19 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] 2nd position

Hello to all,
one thing is puzzling me about 2nd pos. playing is that as you change keys inevitably you seem to need
to create a bent note on hole 5 draw yet it will only allow a shallow bend to be created, how do players
get round this? for example if you try to play 2nd pos D on a G harp where do you find your C# which
would occur at the 5th hole draw.

Thanking you all in advance --------------- John