Re: [Harp-L] Yamaha THR10C

I have a small mini VOX, 3 same size, that can be either AC or
battery...It has a lof of effect knobs, places to plug in 1/8 or 1/4.  It  was designed
especially for harp and works very well.  Small and quite  light weight.
I also highly recommend.

Blues Girl Phyllis

In a message dated 12/29/2014 11:53:06 A.M. Central Standard Time,