[Harp-L] Re: [HarpTalk] Digitech phasing out the RP355?

Hi Richard, what capabilities (if any) would one lose in going with the 355 versus 360XP? I see in your blog (http://www.hunterharp.com/store/) you say better onstage performance, and "definitely sounds better than any other RPâmore colorful, more detailed, more ear-catching" but you are primarily comparing the 350 to the 355 and the 360 to the 500 there, not the 355 vs 360 buying decision. Thanks for the great work that you've put into these patches. I have a new years resolution to get back up to speed and back in practice!