[Harp-L] Harmonica Planet Mic and Cable Specials

These Holiday Specials are exclusive to the harp-l and  MBH lists plus
current SPAH members.

CABLE SPECIAL:  Tone Defender screw-on cables are incredibly durable,  they
stand up year after year to the abuse imposed by a gigging  musician.  The
screw fitting end is dead solid reliable, they do not  pull apart or become
intermittent like most others do when  stressed.  Twenty feet long with
BLACK Canare Quad  wire is standard, other lengths are available.

If you want a BLUE one through Sunday Jan 4th I will waive  the $5 upgrade
fee.  Upon request I will also add  a free personalization tag to EVERY
cable through Jan  4... normally five dollars.  If you order more than one item
in  the same shipment I can combine shipping and apply additional
discounts, visit the website to view other  harmonica related products.  I just  now
decided apply the free color upgrade for Red and Violet  cables ONLY through
Dec 28... after that only the Blue one will be  discounted.

MICROPHONE SPECIAL:  Ten percent off 'Twin Tone'  harp mic's through Friday
Dec 26.  After that I will  offer 5% off through Sunday January 4.  This is
the only  time of the year I publicly offer discounts on these items.  You
must contact me before 12 midnight on Dec 26th to  reserve the 10%
discount.  No obligation, payment will not be due  until we sort out the details.

A Twin Tone microphone is hand crafted to your  own unique needs.  Through
a personal consultation you  select the shell, element and an ergonomic
preference.  The build  quality is exceptional, top tier materials and features
throughout such as  SILVER soldered Switchcraft connectors.

You must contact me before paying in order to receive these  discounts.
Clicking the contact tab at the Harmonica Planet  website is easiest, a
private reply to this post is ok too.  While on  the website you can also request
my free Harp Mic Buyers Guide, a  truly valuable resource to anyone
interested in this topic.

Holiday regards to all on the list!

Christopher Richards
www .harmonicaplanet.com