[Harp-L] Unity gain for wireless mic and RP355

THIS WORKS GREAT!

It took me a little time to understand, but Greg was kind enough to toss a
few email clarifications my way. I have set up as suggested here, and it's
perfect.

And I recommend the Samson Airline CR77 receiver for the Audix-V mic. I
roam the room with my blues band and get a lot of audience response.

Thank you Greg.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
DUKEofWAIL.com

--

Robert Hale is the DUKE of WAIL

*Music Lessons for Adults and Children *
Harmonica, Steel Guitar, Dobro, Piano Tuner
*Distance Learning via Webcam*
DUKEofWAIL.com <http://www.dukeofwail.com/>
*480-720-8897*

 <http://www.youtube.com/dukeofwail#p/u/12/jfCJCe_hUMY> Take a Free Lesson