[Harp-L] Need gaskets? quick announcement

Hi, All

Gaskets are those rubber rings that mount element "X" into microphone shell "Y". Although it was reported before, you may recall that Dave Scudamore, who had the site  "harpmicgaskets.com" passed away suddenly earlier this year. It has taken a while but I reached an agreement with Dave's widow to buy the molds he used, so I am now in the gasket business. I have rights to the  harpmicgaskets.com URL but it won't be active for some time.

I have not updated my web site yet either and it may be a while before I get to it. However you can order by contacting me via email (greg at blowsmeaway dot com).  All gaskets are $15; orders for 6 or more of the same model are 15% off, 25 or more 25% off.

Cheers

/Greg

http://blowsmeaway.com
http://facebook.com/blowsmeawayproductions