[Harp-L] SP 20 Progressive

I saw a Special 20 Progressive being advertised on EBay by an online store on the east coast. Curious about the supposedly unchanged harp, except for the cover plates, I ordered it because it was a very good price.
When it came this week, in the fancy packaging that merchants can hang on display hooks, which showed a Special 20 harp on the front with Progressive stamped on the coverplate.
But when I opened it, it was just a standard SP 20.
I don't blame the seller. The package had not been opened, so it came from Hohner that way. I did call the store and got the explanation about same harp, Hohner must be using up all the old ones before shipping the Progressive.
My issue is with Hohner. If you label something as Progressive, show a picture of that harp on the box, then ship a regular harp, that is false advertising. I only bought it because it showed to be a Progressive. I have plenty of regular Sp 20s.
On the positive side, this one is a really good harp right out of the box and I got a great price.
I am just posting this to make the list aware.
I would still like to get a progressive at a good price. Key of A Hohner, if you are listening and want to send me a free one.
Steve in Minn.