[Harp-L] Hohner Bluesband?

At a Swedish dealer thereÂs right now an offer at a reduced price of seven Hohner Bluesband harps, or another type called "Memphis". They both come in a case of the standard variety.
The price is less than $30, so itÂs something like $4 per harp.

My question is: are these totally worthless, or can they, like the Silver Star, at least be used for practice?
I`m in no particular need of that case, so thatÂs not crucial; and I donÂt have to be told that thou shalt always buy harps for $200 or more in order to be a good harmonicist -- IÂd just appreciate an honest opinion of these instruments on the lower rungs of the quality ladder.

Cheers,Martin