[Harp-L] Banned from SlideMeister

I couldn't decide so I went with the studly caps.  SlideMeister  An
illustrious group to be sure but none of this has anything to do with
harp-l.  No caps, definitely not studly.  So the last time we spoke I said
not really on topic, definitely meta please don't let this go on much
longer.  That approach did not work.  Several days later I am saying this
topic is closed, please no further posts.  Anything coming in after the
wire will not be accepted for posting.  I have lived to regret letting the
thread continue as long as I did.  Thanks, harp-l-listowner