Re: [Harp-L] Sinus Surgery and playing harmonica?

I had sinus surgery to correct a deviated septum a few years back. I, too,
used to get frequent sinus infections. My ENT doctor suggested that this
surgery may help the infection problem, and it did. I'm not sure what kind
of surgery you would be facing, but, in my case, harp playing seems
unaffected. Too bad, I was kinda hoping it would make me a better player,
but, no, I still have to do it the old-fashioned way: practice.

Eric