Re: [Harp-L] Banned from Slidemeister

I'm astonished that anyone would ban Brendan Power from any forum remotely connected to the harmonica, but I suppose that anything can happen.

It should be obvious to all involved that this ban represents a significant loss for the members of Slidemeister.  If you ban someone like Brendan, who is obviously one of the most (if not THE most) skilled and innovative harmonica players and builders in the world, ever, you're simply downgrading the level of conversation on the forum.  Ultimately, you're inviting members of the forum to depart for places where the world's best can speak freely.

Not good for anyone, I'm sure. I'm equally sure that removing the ban is the best thing for all concerned.  And no, seeking $600 from Brendan for a banner etc. is not a good alternative.  That's $600 that could be spent on further development of our favorite instrument.

Regards, Richard Hunter