Re: [Harp-L] Re: twin harmonica system

Arthur, Thanks for your opinion.
A lot of people have used more than one diatonic in a song and some just happen to be a whole step apart. That's a big difference from what I've done. I created a whole step instrument and my audio and video history demonstrate this new method for playing the diatonic harmonica. I'm the inventor of converting ordinary diatonic harmonicas into exceptional 20 whole diatonic instruments. Others just happened to play a bunch of diatonic harmonicas together. Where are the demonstrations featuring the whole step instruments and method?
I'm ready for a little friendly show down. Get your rubber bands and two diatonic harmonicas lets see what you can do. I don't play the ten whole diatonic. My instrument is the 20 whole diatonic. The world's most versatile. I'm ready for any competition with two diatonic harmonicas.
Thanks for you input
Bill Price (whole-step inventor)