[Harp-L] Holiday mic and cable specials from Harmonica Planet

I don't believe in subjecting the list to  excessive marketing, never have,
never will.  But,  as many on harp-l are interested in my hand  crafted
products I'll send one or two announcements during the holiday  season.

Here's the first and perhaps only:

My quad core Tone Defender harp mic cables have a  refined professional
appearance, are EXTREMELY robust,  and offer outstanding shielding properties
to protect against commonly  encountered EMI and RF interference.  The
Switchcraft 5/8 screw  fitting end is attached with my proprietary 55 step
process, which includes an  exclusive pressure injected flowable silicone fill.
These don't  detach or become intermittent when twisted or yanked... NO
reported failures... not ever, not even from the excellent first  generation
which aren't as sturdy as the current 3rd  gen model.

So... up to a fifteen dollar discount on Tone  Defender cables for harp-l
and SPAH members:

1.  I will include a free personalization tag with ALL Tone  Defender
purchases, normally $5.
2.  Blue, Red or Violet are normally $5 more than  Black, if you want a
BLUE one I will waive the upgrade fee.
3.  A five dollar discount EACH for a  second or third cable within the
same purchase.

ALSO... Ten percent off my flagship Twin Tone  microphones or for other
custom microphone work. Top notch  build quality in all cases, even for budget
offerings.  If you don't see  what you want just ask, I have a HUGE
inventory on hand and can likely build  exactly what you need.  When browsing the
website click directly on  the top tabs as well as the drop down boxes that
appear when mousing over  them.

These offers will be in effect through January 1, 2015.  Pricing info  and
product details with lots of photos can be found at the Harmonica  Planet
website.  http://harmonicaplanet.com  or  try _www.harmonicaplanet.com_
(http://www.harmonicaplanet.com)

Please contact me prior to purchasing to arrange for discounts  or combined
shipping, many items can ship the same day.   Free Insurance (US only) for
all cable shipments.

ALSO... Learn what might be the best mic for your  own unique playing
style, plus arm yourself against common  mic and cable seller scams at online
auction sites... ask for my  free 'Harp Mic Buyers Guide' when you visit
Harmonica Planet, lots of great info  within.

Christopher Richards - Soul' Proprietor, Harmonica Planet
Twin Tone Microphones - Tone Defender Cables
Producer - Pre SPAH Blues Blowoff   -since 2013
Co Producer - Greeley Blues Jam  2007-2014
Harmonica & Vocals - The Well Diggers