From: JON KIP <jon@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, December 5, 2014 5:12 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Recreation of Bobby Gentry's classic 'Ode To Billie Joe'    album

for the Uninformed (me), what's the actual name of the album you're wondering if Tommy played on?

I failed to find it on Google. Did Bobby recreate it, or someone else?

Although Google says, with what I assume to be Pride, that  it only took  .37 seconds to come up with 11,100 results, I gave up after 34.50 seconds, after being 100% unsuccessful, but still, somehow remaining Proud, which my neighbors think is a sin of some sort, which makes it even better. Or worse, I'm not sure. (And yes, that's a terribly written sentence, feel free to have skipped it.)

Anyhow, I'm not an expert on what Tom's done, but I have a friend who is....send me the album name and I'll ask.

jk

The philosopher Socrates, discovered to his dismay that he was the smartest person in Athens merely because he, and he alone, recognized how ignorant he was.
http://jonkip.com