[Harp-L] Re: Twin Harmonica System

I would like to echo Winslow's statement about this  non-existant boycott.
Having joined the  SPAH staff early in 2012, I can report that I have not
heard even the faintest whisper on the topic of Mr Price's  video's.
Perhaps he has confused SPAH with some other entity?

Christopher Richards
Staging & Production - SPAH

SPAH has not boycotted William Price's videos (or anyone else's for  that
matter). This statement is without foundation.

Winslow  Yerxa
President, SPAH, the Society for the Preservation and Advancement of  the
Harmonica