RE: [Harp-L] Running amps in Tandem?

Thanks Madcat. I think the old amps were capable of that but I'm not so sure about some of the modern amps.

Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Running amps in Tandem?
From: madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 21:17:43 -0500
CC: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
To: boogalloo@xxxxxxx

On Dec 4, 2014, at 8:17 PM, Buck Worley <boogalloo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
How does one run 2 amps in tandem (if that's what you call it)? Let's say 2 Champ type amps. Run the mic into amp #1 and run a cable out of the #2 input and into amp#2's #1 input?? I have never tried this

When I saw Paul Butterfield in 1967 he was doing this. His microphone was plugged into input #1 of a Fender Princeton Reverb amp, and there was a guitar cable from the Princeton’s #2 input to the #1 input of a Fender Twin Reverb amp.  But I have never tried it myself.
Peter Madcat RuthMusician - Grammy Award Winner     madcat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx     home phone: 734-761-8518     mobile phone: 734-678-7047www.madcatmusic.netwww.youtube.com/user/petermadcatruth