[Harp-L] RP 355 patches from Richard Hunter

I like my patches for performing, but I really heard the power of them
while recording for a friend's CD!

It's Richard's DSDSLP patch that packs that huge sound I call the "broken
Bassman." (Listen to Mitch Kashmar) It's as if the speakers are already
shredding, in a good way.

We recorded line-out from the RP, no amp, no mic. Don't need them. It's
perfectly controlled for success in the studio. I temporarily shut off the
REVERB and DELAY I use live, so I could provide just the amp-modeled TUBE
and EQ sound. The producer/mixer will craft the acoustic space needed.

Robert Hale
Serious Honkage in Arizona
youtube.com/DUKEofWAIL
DUKEofWAIL.com