[Harp-L] I need a new case

List,I am looking for a new harp case. Here is my "wish list":
1) Diatonics standing on end, possibly up to 36 (probably less)2) Ability to screw onto a mic stand3) Removable top (hinges)4) 2 or 3 Chromatics5) 2 Echo harps6) Compartment to hold 2 harp mics, a cable or 2, some odds & ends
I would like to be able to access the "odds & ends" compartment (maybe it can be a lower level/compartment). Once I get what I need from the "extras" compartment I shouldn't have to get back in there until the show is over or between shows.
I have a sturdy case that has double latches and each set opens it from the bottom & top. It has to be flipped over to access the bottom compartment. It is an old sample case for vinyl flooring. It could possibly be modified to make a good harp case. It is pretty heavy, maybe too heavy. It has metal corners like an amp or speaker cab.
 In order to make it into a harp case I would have to replace 1 set of hinges and add hinges that would allow the top to be removed. I would have to create dunnage with sturdy foam or something that would separate the harps. Some sort of recessed mic stand adapter could be recessed into the bottom compartment.
Any suggestions? Links?
Thanks in advance,
Buck Worley