[Harp-L] Special 20 Lo F

Harping On - Have you tried the Seydel brand? Their Blues Session Steel and Blues Session models have the low tunings available off the shelf. I have Lo C, Lo D and Lo F. Seydel supplies replacement reed plates for all their harps and you can even order a custom tuning if you like. Rockin’ Ron’s Music 4 less carries them and shipping is free. I have switched to Seydel from Hohner and Lee Oskar because they play well, feel great in your hands and in your mouth and hold up well. Their key selection and range of tunings and special configurations is unrivaled.