[Harp-L] Re: Question for Rick Epping or others

> Hi Dennis,

Sorry, all I know is that SP20s used screws when I started with Hohner in
1987.  I lived in Ireland before that and used Echo Super Vampers.  These
were 1896 Marine Bands in all but name.

Here's a link to a message I posted in 2001 regarding Golden Melody pins to
screws: http://www.harpl.com/200192911.html

Best regards,
Rick