 From: Dean Liu <tliu10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Forum SPAH <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2014 11:25 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] FS â Hohner Super 64X

Like new and thoroughly sanitized. Tried a few times, it has lovely sound but I
just canât get used to the wide mouth piece â I didnât even finish any song
completely!  Iâll stay with my old 2016.

Best offer plus shipping in US. Please contact me off-list. Thanks.

Dean (tliu10@xxxxxxxxxxx)

Austin, TX