[Harp-L] Memphis Mini amp demos with Delay pedal

Hey harp players-

In the videos we've published so far of the Memphis Mini harp amp none had
delay - or any effects - in the signal chain.  Lots of you have asked for a
demo with a good delay pedal, so here ya go.

In the first video , official Memphis Mini endorser Ronnie Shellist plays
the amp with his Lone Wolf Harp Delay pedal and a couple of different mics,
one ceramic and one crystal.  His tips on how to set up the delay for best
tone are excellent.

Click here to watch the vid:  http://youtu.be/5fYIxkeWd6o

Next, amazing young blues harp player Nic Clark plays the Memphis Mini amp
with the MXR Carbon Copy Delay pedal and three different mics:  A vintage
Shure bullet mic with CM element, a new Shure SM57, and an EV 660 mic.

Click here:  http://youtu.be/6pS5VjTyVqw

The Memphis Mini amp is still only $499, available at
www.MemphisBluesAmps.com.  We even have a "Bill Me Later" program through
PayPal; you can buy the amp now with no payments or interest for six
months.  Info is at the website <http://memphisbluesamps.com/home>.

Let me know what you think of the tone in the videos, or if you have any
questions.

Thanks!

-Rick Davis
Memphis Blues Amps