[Harp-L] How to modify a chromatic for reverse slide action?

Hey guys, another chromatic question...

A normal chromatic is in the key of C and pressing the slide takes it to
C#. I want it to be in the key of C and when you press the slide it DROPS
to the key of B. Make sense? How would this be accomplished?

Is there a way to modify, say, a key of 'B' chromatic so that it plays in
the key of C when played normal, and in the key of B when the slide is
activated? Normally it would be the key of B, and when you press the slide
everything goes UP a half note to be key of C... but I was thinking maybe
you could switch plates and make it all reverse? Basically, when you press
the slide, it would make all the notes go DOWN half a note instead of UP
half a note. How could one make this happen?