Re: [Harp-L] Fw: Shtreiml & Ismail Fencioglu Live (Harmonica and Oud Wizardry)

I have the good fortune of living in the same city as Jason, of hearing him live and have taken a couple of lessons from him. He is an accomplished player, a student of Howard Levy, and has taken the harp in his own direction. Helluva nice guy too. He's got several projects on the go and it's nice to see him getting broader recognition.

John