[Harp-L] Huntersounds patchset for Digitech RP360/360XP coming soon

HI all,

This is a quick heads-up to advise that I've completed the design and programming for my new patchset for the Digitech RP360/360XP.  All that remains is completing the documentation, and the set will be available for sale.

I've made a point with this set of programming the device for both "stomp" mode (where the footswitches control on/off for various FX) and "preset" mode (where the footswitches move you up or down through the patch set).  I've also made a point of evening out volume levels across patches, so that the device doesn't drop 5 dB of output when you go from a Chicago-style sound to a clean sound.  And speaking of clean sounds, I've put a lot of work into making the clean sounds cleaner and brighter, so people who use their RP for acoustic styles can get more from the device.

I'll be implementing these improvements in my patch sets for the RP500 and RP1000 next, in that order.  Upgrades to those sets will be free to current subscribers (which at this point is every subscriber, since those sets were introduced within the last 12 months).

If you've been thinking about an RP360 or 360XP, stay tuned.  Full details are at my site at:
http://www.hunterharp.com/the-huntersounds-rp360-patch-set-is-getting-close/

regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp" (Oak Publications, NYC)
Twitter: lightninrick