[Harp-L] Want to try the Hohner Rocket?

So I recently purchased a couple of new harps, and one of them was a Hohner Rocket in A. I played it for a few minutes and realized I didn't care for it and wasn't likely to grow any fonder of it over time. (My issue is with the open sides of the covers; I couldn't get a good seal for cupping with my hands. And I'm not motivated to re-learn how to cup just in order to play this harp.)

In case you were wondering: yes, it's definitely louder than a regular Special 20.

Make me an offer-off-list, please-and it could be yours. I'm happy to swab it with alcohol or spray it with vodka or whatever anyone wants done to make it acceptable.

Peter Beck
pbeck@xxxxxxxx