[Harp-L] X-Reed Harmonicas now a sponsor of the Harmonica Collective

We're happy to announce that X-Reed Harmonicas has signed as a Harmonica Collective sponsor.

Not only will Richard Sleigh have an X-reed harmonica for show, tell, and tryout at the Collective, we have one that will end up going home with some lucky Harmonica Collective attendee. More details on that later.

X-Reed Harmonicas is the company formed by Brendan Power and Zombor Kovacs, with Richard Sleigh as the US builder, to design, develop, and build new models of harmonicas utilizing Brendan Power's X-reed andÂOverValve plate designs to extend the dual-reed bending capabilities of harmonicas. They already have several models available. Check them out at X-Reed.com, and come check out the MB-30 model at the Harmonica Collective. http://harmonicacollective.com

X-Reed Harmonicas joins our existing sponsors, with exclusives for Harmonica Collective attendees:

Lone Wolf Blues CompanyÂhttp://www.lonewolfblues.com
Rockinâ Ronâs Music For LessÂhttp://www.rockinronsmusic4less.com
BlowsMeAway ProductionsÂhttp://www.blowsmeaway.com
Slimâs Custom CasesÂhttp://www.slimscustomcases.comÂ;
HarpGearÂhttp://www.harpgear.com
Seydel & SoehneÂhttp://www.seydel1847.de
X-Reed HarmonicasÂhttp://x-reed.com
Winslow Yerxa
Producer, the Spring 2014 Harmonica Collective