[Harp-L] Where can I get cheap Chinese harmonicas?

I teach harmonica classes, which means I need to have cheap diatonic harmonicas available.  I've been using Blue Steel, which I was buying by the gross, but now Buckeye Trading Company wants me to have a sales tax number before they'll sell me any more.  I usually sell them at cost, of give them away.  I'm running low and I need a gross in the key of C, for under $3 each.  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Harmonica Bruce