[Harp-L] Please contribute to Wikipedia entry for Pat Ramsey

Dear all,

some weeks ago I was searching for information about Pat Ramsey and found that he is not listed on Wikipedia so far. I was collecting information on the internet and created a first draft article. If you have something to add or refine to get this article published I would welcome that very much, because I'm not a native english speaker, also because that was my first new entry to Wikipedia and last not least because some you might be able to add much more detailed information. :-)

The link to the draft article is:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Articles_for_creation/Pat_Ramsey

I'm not sure how it should continue from there. One "problem" is that another entry for a politician already exists and a switch page has to be introduced to lead to either the already existing entry or to the new entry for the musician. I also e-mailed Jason Ricci and will try to contact the drummer from Pat (he runs the MySpace page) and to contact the family. If you can help me on this that would be great.

Best regards
Peter