[Harp-L] custom 270 mouthpiece project

Someone recently asked me about the possibility of making a custom mouthpiece for the 260 and 270 to replace the older sharp, square holed mouthpieces. I thought it sounded like a fun project so I took a crack at it. It's going to take a bit more experimenting but so far I'm really pleased with the results. Just thought I'd share this with everyone to get a little feedback and see what you all thought.

http://builderofstuff.com/270mp.html

Chris Reynolds

Owner - BlowYourBrassOff.com - Maker of fine custom harmonicas
http://www.blowyourbrassoff.com
http://www.facebook.com/blowyourbrassoff