RE: [Harp-L] blues venues in the BAy area

> From: paul.mohney3@xxxxxxxxxxx

> Are there any blues venues of note in the Bay area?
> I have another month of vacation coming up and would like to revisit the
> scene of some of my misspent youth.
> Any jams worth talking about?
> Paul

Paul -
Check out The Saloon in North Beach -  San Francisco - they have about 10-11 bands a week there.
They won the Blues Music Award last year for best Blues Club in the US. 152+ years old as a bar!
Oh, I play there most Sundays with Blues Power featuring the great Applejack on harmonica and vocals.

Michael Peloquin
Check out my new DVD sets: Pro Harmonica/Pro Saxophone Secrets Made Simple
 http://harpsax.com